mystery manila rebbeca’s room guide tips review
- As of 2017 it’s they have 4 branches in Manila – Century City Mall, Jupiter, Ayala Malls the 30th, and Quezon City. We tried their Jupiter branch.
- Jupiter branch is at the 2nd floor of Yupangco Building, Jupiter St., Manila
- We paid 400php each as we were 6 people. 2pax = 550php , 3pax = 500php, 4pax = 450php , 5-6pax = 400php
- The game lasts for 1 hour max, depending on your skills 😉
- We went there as walk-in, you can also book on their website – here
- No phones and cameras are allowed when you’re inside the mystery rooms
- Shirts will be given if you solve it in less than 45 minutes and pens if you solve in less than 30 minutes 🙂
Mystery Manila, this was the last part of my spontaneous travel around Manila. We were pretty interested because the name itself is pretty mysterious and we heard good and fun feedback’s about it from some common friends. So, it was at Yupangco building, one look at the building itself it instantly gives a mysterious feeling. And going inside the building it’s gonna get a little creepy.
It’s an old building, not much lights, elevator’s pretty old, and the hallways are filled with slightly creepy face paintings that makes you feel they’re looking at you! haha. But as soon as we saw their room we felt so relieved!( I’m sure you guys will too bwahaha ). Since we were walk-in’s and all were first-timers they chose Rebecca’s Room for our group. There were 2 other rooms and we think Rebecca’s room is the scariest and most fun mystery 😀
Entering the room we were really shocked how creepy the room was. Dark, cold, it really looked like something bad happened there(kudos to them). We weren’t oriented that the mystery was supernaturally inclined. My girl friends were just shivering in fear for the first 15 minutes because there were sound effects too! haha. I must tell you, this room is not for the faint-heart, only for people who wants to have fun, scream, shout and let it all out 😀
I think after 15 minutes everything sinked in and we were more `focused in solving the mystery of getting out of the room. They also give clues but every clue adds 5 minutes to your team’s time. We asked for 3 clues. We had a total time of 56 minutes, all worthy, fun and challenging minutes.
- If you wanna solve the mystery before 45 or 30 minutes, don’t be afraid to explore!(even if it feels scary bwahaha)
- Go with your easy-to-be-scared friends, I’m sure it’s gonna be fun and loud! 😀
- You really need to think out of the box in order to go out, don’t be stereotypical!
- For Rebecca’s room, you need to be able to figure out the mystery about Rebecca first in order to solve the mystery of how to go out of the room
- I don’t suggest Rebecca’s room for claustrophobic people, there’s a spot there where you guys need to be in a small space *wink*
Mystery Manila is a pretty fun, exciting, and scary-at-first type of activity. Good to try for once in your life because it’s pricey! 😀 Also, I don’t think we would be trying it again, I mean no one wants to spoil the fun and answers to the mysteries with their friends who haven’t tried yet right? But there’s a sequel for this mystery on another branch as they said, maybe we’ll go there, maybe.